due to the SARS-CoV-2 Virus (Corona) health crisis, numerous measures are currently being carried out in our hotel so that a stay in our hotel guarantees the maximum security for our guests and employees.
After each check-out, your room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
The public rooms as well as the staff rooms are also regularly cleaned and disinfected.
Our in-house housekeeping team was professionally trained and accompanied in the processes.
We also attach great importance to ensuring that employees stay at home even with minor illnesses.
It is our primary goal that we protect the safety of all guests and employees in the hotel. For this, the caution and cooperation of each individual are crucial and we ask you to adhere to the given rules to protect yourself and others.
All of our regulations correspond to the current legal situation and we will adapt dynamically to new requirements from the ministries.
- Mouth and nose protection (MNS) is mandatory for all guests and employees in the public areas of the hotel!
- All of our employees have been explicitly trained on how to deal with guests and how to comply with the changed measures
- At all critical points there are signs / posters that explain our hygiene concept to you
- A safety distance of 1.5 meters is guaranteed in all hotel areas between both guests and employees
- Floor markings illustrate the necessary safety distance
- Please refrain from shaking hands and body contact
- Regular and thorough hand washing by both guests and employees
- Regular hand disinfection (disinfectant is available at the reception)
- Compliance with the cough and sneeze labels of guests and employees.
- Cash payments are processed using appropriate tablets or baskets
- We need brochures, magazines, etc. that we normally lay out in the room and in public areas
- Please let us know immediately if you notice any symptoms that correspond to those of SARS-CoV-2 Virus (Corona)
- We reserve the right to inform our guests at all times about compliance with the measures
- We ask that you only enter the reception individually (exceptions, people who live in the same household)
- There is a spit protection between employees and guests at the reception counter.
- Employees wear MNS when they leave the reception desk
- If guests need a ballpoint pen to fill out the registration form or to sign receipts, they are very welcome to keep it after use
- Room keys are disinfected after return
- When paying in cash, a corresponding tablet or basket is used for the money transfer
- Furthermore, our strict HACCP concept is the basis for all housekeeping activities
- Employees wear MNS and disposable gloves in all public areas in all cleaning activities in public areas and in the room
- Disinfection of all surfaces and objects left in the room has always been part of our cleaning concept
- To ensure the necessary distance, we can currently only offer our guests a takeaway breakfast
- For breakfast it is necessary to order in advance, this should be done the evening before at the reception using an order list
- Fixed pick-up times are the basis for a safe and smooth process
We are very happy to welcome you again and to host you.
Your attimo hotel Stuttgart